- UX/GUI design:
Creating user friendly interfaces for Windows, web-based applications, Intranets and widgets.
- Designing Product Functionality:
Creating prototypes and mock-ups for R&D to work by. Adjusting interface designs to programming language capabilities or user's style guides, color palettes and interface standards. Handling usability issues and content management.
- Web sites Design & Build
- Designing Visuals:
Presentations, animated and HTML demos, professional documents (white papers, media coverage, company overviews, etc.), and animating banners and clips.
- Animation and Illustration (my favorites):
Clips, greetings, invitations, illustrations for any purpose, games, etc.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Rounded exposure to: ASP, PHP, Flex and Action Script.
- Software: PhotoShop CS5.5, Illustrator CS5.5, Flash CS5.5, Swish 4.0.
- BA Journalism (Hebrew University, Jerusalem)
- Animation diploma from Bezalel Art Academy (Jerusalem)
- Web Design course - Maof, Tel Aviv
- ASP course - John Bryce, Ramat Gan